Installation guide for our SN95 Front Tow Hook Kit, available here: http://www.fullytorquedracing.com/sn95-towhook-front.html
SN95 Front Tow Hook Installation Instructions
- Disconnect the battery to prevent accidental airbag deployment.
- Remove the front bumper. Instructions can be found online or on page 11-6 of the Haynes Repair manual
- Mock up the tow hook bracket in the desired location. Put the bumper back on the car to check clearance and make adjustments. Cut away styrofoam as needed. This is important to insure a proper fit.
- Drill/punch two 1/2 inch diameter holes, 3 inches apart vertically in the front steel crash bumper, approximately 1” to the outside of the bumper cover support (as pictured) or in a desired alternate location.
- Bolt bracket to the crash bumper with provided hardware. The washers and nut should be on the inside of the crash bumper.
- Adjust tow hook orientation with included jam nut
- Replace the bumper, opposite of removal.
1x Tow hook
1x Tow hook mounting bracket 2x Jam nut
2x 1/2in grade 8 bolt
2x 1/2in grade 8 nut
2x 1/2in washer
- Standard socket set
- Adjustable wrench
- 1/2in drill or punch
Ford Mustang 1994-2004 Track use only
© 2013-2015 Fully Torqued Racing Rocklin, California